Is it me or were those the WORST Oscars ever? Oh, I'm sure there's been worse and frankly, I didn't even think Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin were too bad - even amusing - but something about this show was BLAND and LONG. Longer than normal. I guess we may have missed those fun montages (a tribute to horror? Really?) and the musical performances... I don't know.
- That costume designer who began with "well I already have two of there." WTF is that?
- The crazy red head who totally Kanye'd someone's speech. You know who I mean.
- Kristen Stewart who could not have looked LESS thrilled to be there. Lame.
- The memorial which left out Farah, Bea and Ed. I know they can't include EVERYONE but that seemed a pretty cruel omission.
- The Adam-Shankman-Showcase -- AKA the dance number that never ends...
- Miley's posture
- WTF was with all the Best Actor/Actress tribute? Opening the show, montages and guest speakers? Get over it.
- When they pleayed "I am Woman" as Kathryn Bigelow left the stage. PUH-LEASE.
- John Hughes tribute. In fact, I wish they'd asked more people to come to the stage. I am sure a dozen more actors in the room had worked with him. Not to mention the two hosts.
- Tim Robbins coming out for Morgan Freeman
- Jeff Bridges, Sandra Bullock and Kathryn Bigelow
- Ryan Reynolds
- Bradley Copper paired with Gerard Butler to present. YUM.
- Penelope Cruz - I have a new girl-crush on her and I thought the color of her dress was stunning.
- Sandra Bullock's hair -- and even her dress, which I got used to and liked ultimately.
Lackluster fashion overall, really. More to mock than to praise. And two dresses in particular come to mind when I think of worst dressed:
Charlize, honey, we know they're there. No need to point them out to us. With cinnabons.